Danbooru

Comments

Blacklisted:
Show 1 more comment
[hidden]

Necrobane said:

I wonder if invisible people can see other invisible people?

Also ms. Invisible has a flaw in that plan, most monsters can still smell and hear your and you will leave an impression from the weight of your body on your bed.

I mean, if you can't see the other invisible-kind, then how do you even meet or choose your mate? Skimming Yellow Pages and hope they picked 'Invisible' as part of their names?

• 2
  • [hidden]

If light is passing through their bodies, then it's not hitting the retina which is the organ that turns light into electric signals the brain can understand. I'd hazard a guess they see in infrared or ultraviolent, but they seem to understand clothing choices well enough.

• 1
  • [hidden]

Rathurue said:

even trickier is how do you make sure your child doesnt just get naked and stranded somewhere

• 0
  • Show 1 more comment
    [hidden]

Thewalter12349 said:

It's means someone who is attracted to children. Haruhi is a child. Therefore, if you find this image attractive, you're a pedo.

You've made so many comments on art depicting ANIME minors, it sounds to me like you're projecting your very own fetish to us.

• 1
  • [hidden]

Would be interesting to see if we ever get an in universe justification for the specific designs of the race outfits. Forget the skin display, most of them look like they would be really difficult to run in unless there was some specific pseudoscience used to tailor each costume to the girls' specific uma abilities and other soul.

Otherwise we just assume they design their own outfits in which case we get serious breaks of logic like up here.

• 0
  • [hidden]

Kaktus_Lata said:

Marcey Neito, the author of "Tying the know with an Amagami Sister", worked as an assistant on "The Quintessential Quintuplets".

*knot, not know
    Thanks for explaining
    Does Amagami has harem end? Me annoyed cause harem manga are always a bunch of pussies with them 1 girl endings.

• 0
  • [hidden]

Poislayer342 said:

I think it's still running, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers for it. I really doubt it's going to be a harem, though.

• 0