A visible mass of droplets or frozen crystals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of the Earth or another planetary body, or those things that look like bushes in the original Super Mario.
- condensation trail, airplane created cloud trails
- distrail, the opposite
- cloudy sky, an overcast sky filled entirely by cloud cover
- dark clouds, often a sign rain is coming or here
- egasumi, a traditional Japanese pattern of stylized clouds
- whorled clouds, a traditional manner of stylizing clouds with swirls.
- flying nimbus, a magical cloud used as a transportation device.