Got a problem here.
After clearing tags, the update showed the following result:
Could not get tags. Status 0.
Does the update not work after clearing tags or history?
Running Google Chrome 17.0.963.56 m
Had same problem, seems to be an issue with http://danbooru.donmai.us/tag/index.json?limit=0 not loaded.
I'm assuming this is also an issue with other browsers too.
So here's a quick fix for now :)
- 1. Go to "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mmhjfbfpeoajkihjplllegaeefipdipg\0.4.0_0"
- 1.a. If you're on a different OS, see http://www.chromium.org/user-experience/user-data-directory for directory.
- 2. Open up background.js and either:
- 2.a. Find line 135, and modify "/tag/index.json?limit=0" into "/tag/index.json?limit=175000"
- 2.b. Replace the entire contents with this http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=UQt1c8D9
- 3. Reload your browser and it should work again :D
If you're lazy, here's a simple click and install:
(This installs another copy of the ext, so make sure to disable the previous one, aswell as restart the browser)
Edit: From the looks of the code, the issue shouldn't happen with FF due to it not using the JSON api.