Tag for when a character's eyebrows are unusually thick or otherwise stand out from the norm.
This can often be used as a point of charm on a female character. Thicker eyebrows on a female character usually indicates some degree of innocence or naivete, while thin eyebrows often indicate a sly or aristocratic nature.
- eyebrow piercing
- eyebrows visible through hair
- eyebrows behind hair
- eyebrows cut
- hikimayu, shaving off the eyebrows and painting new ones.
- raised eyebrows
- forked eyebrows, for eyebrows that are split at the outer ends.
- short eyebrows, eyebrows that only partially covers the brow ridges.
- thick eyebrows, for unusually thick cases.
- furrowed eyebrows, when the skin around the eyebrows becomes creased.
- v-shaped_eyebrows, slanted inwards, forming a V shape.