Danbooru

Read the rules before proceeding!

Topic: How do I tag this?

Posted under Tags

Lokispawn

Chiera said:

post #2920245
This bucket thing.

The lattice on the interior distinguishes it as an (handle-less) egg basket, but I think simply basket would do.

  • ID: 138965
  • Permalink
  • ion288

    post #2318515
    Should this be taged with android? Should canonical androids be tagged so when there is nothing in the image indicating they are one?

  • ID: 138983
  • Permalink
  • Blue Stuff

    ion288 said:

    post #2318515
    Should this be taged with android? Should canonical androids be tagged so when there is nothing in the image indicating they are one?

    Since the policy is "tag what you see", probably not. I'm not entirely sure though, so others feel free to correct me.

    Is there a tag for drawn-on mustaches like post #2921796, or does face painting cover it? I thought that fake mustache would count at first but it seems that tag only applies for actual hairy fake mustaches.

  • ID: 138986
  • Permalink
  • yelite

    yelite said:

    Is there a tag or pool to these World carrying creature?
    If not, then I want to create a pool for them. Can you guys suggest some good name for it? There're some humans so I think "creature" won't do.

    wep, for lack of a better name, I'm gonna go with Island turtle because island and turtle dominate in those posts and google for "Island turtle" shows plenty of such photos.

  • ID: 139051
  • Permalink
  • Benit149

    I didn't want to barge in on the zettai ryouiki conversation in topic #14674, so I'll just ask quickly here. Should it be used when a leotard is being worn, like post #828690? I want to mass update my posts to add the tag in the future since I've neglected to use it, but didn't want to do it incorrectly for leotards.

  • ID: 139372
  • Permalink
  • kittey

    Benit149 said:

    I didn't want to barge in on the zettai ryouiki conversation in topic #14674, so I'll just ask quickly here. Should it be used when a leotard is being worn, like post #828690? I want to mass update my posts to add the tag in the future since I've neglected to use it, but didn't want to do it incorrectly for leotards.

    No. Even the most liberal interpretation of zettai ryouiki does not apply to leotards, swimsuits or anything similar.

  • ID: 139373
  • Permalink
  • Chiera

    post #2928073
    Reminds me more of a train station, but could also be a bus stop.
    There are signs and a schedule, so maybe they deliver a clue..?

  • ID: 139394
  • Permalink
  • kiyah123

    Chiera said:

    post #2928073
    Reminds me more of a train station, but could also be a bus stop.
    There are signs and a schedule, so maybe they deliver a clue..?

    It's a train station. Searching '発車時刻表' I found similar train schedules.

  • ID: 139426
  • Permalink