A parody image in which the humor is derived from the seiyuu (voice actor) of one or more of the characters depicted. This is usually done either by one character cosplaying as another character played by the same seiyuu, or by a crossover of two or more characters portrayed by the same seiyuu.
This tag can also apply if:
- the character does a mannerism of its seiyuu;
- the character does a mannerism of another character played by the same seiyuu; or
- a seiyuu cosplays/imitates his/her character and vice versa.
When doing the seiyuu connection, please also tag the name of the seiyuu referred to by the connection. Only include the seiyuu tag if the seiyuu him/herself is physically present in the image, or a character is cosplaying as the seiyuu.
- 中の人繋がり, 中の人つながり (Naka no hito tsunagari)
- 中の人ネタ (Naka no hito neta)
- 声優ネタ (Seiyuu neta)
Read the full article.