Fantastic Bodies—that’s us, youkai, demons and other creatures born of fantasies—are formed by elements of fantasy, which we call Fantastical Elements. Possible pun: Genso (元素) = chemical element; gensou (幻想) = fantasy.
That person's name is...
Well, no matter how you look at it, it's so you don't do this alone.
Really... I don't understand why we need to be cuffed together like this.
I know of someone… who does research on how to create ways to make use of the flow of fantasy elements and control the strength of fantasy or luck.
Anyway, you got a clue as to what's causin' the anomaly?
Now that you mention it... I did give it some thought and came up with something...
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.