Danbooru

Read the rules before proceeding!

kyubey and takamachi nanoha (lyrical nanoha, mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha, and mahou shoujo madoka magica) drawn by toshi5634
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    Neonie

    Do it Nanoha. Rip it to shreds.

    YumemiHoshino

    There can only be one White Devil.

    Michael232

    I have dreamed about ripping damn things off! They make that fox-squirrel look creepy.

    darth tohru

    Kyuubee said:
    E-even if you kill me, two more will take my place.

    A006

    How many of you saw this coming?

    Wilfriback

    Kyuubee is inmortal.

    sirno

    You devil...

    TomoyoViBritannia

    And then everything in the magical world of magical girls was right.

    Everybody is a good person.

    MaxAndEmilytate

    Nanoha is Sander Cohen.

    "I want to take the ears off!"

    Astara

    Wilfriback said:
    Kyuubee is inmortal.

    well immortal or not, i really need to see him take a dozen of starlighr breaker from nanoha and trow in the void of a black hole just for the fun.

    Harouki

    but can it truly be called "Nice knowing you" when really...it wasn't?

    YoruKishi

    The true White Devil, qb is more like the white imp compared to Nanoha/RH.

    toho922

    DO IT NANOHA. SLOWLY.

    anonymus774

    Unfortunately, he immediately respawns and eats his previous corpse.

    Dr Fine Rolo

    anonymus774 said:
    Unfortunately, he immediately respawns and eats his previous corpse.

    That's why Nanoha has to do it. Because she'll only 'befriend' him and put him in jail where he'll reflect on his crimes.

    m6514309

    There will be no befriending this time...

    sparkyman

    QB picked the wrong magical girl to fuck with this time.

    Kuwago

    sparkyman said:
    QB picked the wrong magical girl to fuck with this time.

    "Shall I cool of your head? Or shall I tear it off instead?"

    Comartemis

    I don't see a 'bad_end' in this pic.

    hounoNOtenshi

    Comartemis said:
    I don't see a 'bad_end' in this pic.

    It's a bad end for QB. A heaven.

    kittey

    hounoNOtenshi said:
    It's a bad end for QB. A heaven.

    It’s tempting to also tag it good end because that’s what many viewers will consider it to be.

    Zhuo Xing

    kittey said:
    It’s tempting to also tag it good end because that’s what many viewers will consider it to be.

    I so am gonna agree with you.

    AYukino

    MaxAndEmilytate said:
    Nanoha is Sander Cohen.

    "I want to take the ears off!"

    You win. You win.

    knossus

    Nanoha: "Hehehee..."
    Yuuno: "NANOHA, THAT'S MY TAI__AARGH!!"
    *wakes up*

    Cliff Edge

    Awww, how cute, Nanoha got a new pet!

    She's gonna love him and hug him and pet him and call him George!

    AeusValiance

    Seeing the "good_end" tag, well heck yes, Kyubey will finally be good... or so I say... =3

    stardX

    This picture was made as a foreshadowing of Cristina Vee who will become the Kyuubey-hating Homura Akemi who was once Nanoha Takamachi. I say this picture... really... Really... REALLY FITS!

    Hansen Sebastian

    knossus said:
    Nanoha: "Hehehee..."
    Yuuno: "NANOHA, THAT'S MY TAI__AARGH!!"
    *wakes up*

    Nanoha: GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yuuno: NANOHA-CHAN!
    Nanoha: EITHER YOU HELP ME KILL HIM, OR I WILL KILL YOU! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Yuuno: Okay, Nanoha-chan! I will help you kill him!
    Kyubey: Young man, will you make a contract with me and becoome a magical boy?
    Yuuno: GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I...WILL...TEAR...YOU...APART!!!
    Nanoha and Yuuno: LET THE KYUBEY DESTRUCTION PARTY BEGIN!!!

    Hansen Sebastian

    Hansen_Sebastian said:
    Nanoha: GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yuuno: NANOHA-CHAN!
    Nanoha: EITHER YOU HELP ME KILL HIM, OR I WILL KILL YOU! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Yuuno: Okay, Nanoha-chan! I will help you kill him!
    Kyubey: Young man, will you make a contract with me and becoome a magical boy?
    Yuuno: GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I...WILL...TEAR...YOU...APART!!!
    Nanoha and Yuuno: LET THE KYUBEY DESTRUCTION PARTY BEGIN!!!

    Hansen_Sebastian said:
    Nanoha: MUST...DESTROY...INCUBATOR!
    Yuuno: FEITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    And so the White Devil rises once again.

    Dragonexx

    "You're going to be my best friend ever..."

    Supremeone

    MaxAndEmilytate said:

    Nanoha is Sander Cohen.

    "I want to take the ears off!"

    "It's my curse it's my fucking curse."