Danbooru

Read the rules before proceeding!

kamijou touma and kyubey (mahou shoujo madoka magica and to aru majutsu no index) drawn by wakaba kaoru
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    PhantasmicLambda

    Shouldn't Kyubee like fizzle into dust or something now

    Astara

    Now i have all the reason to love Touma.

    fuji92

    Now that's the way to break an Illusion XD

    Nilix

    But Kamijo! Without Kyuubee, your arm wouldn't be healed right now!

    Minase

    Nilix said:
    But Kamijo! Without Kyuubee, your arm wouldn't be healed right now!

    No he has the power beyond godlike.

    A006

    Nilix said:
    But Kamijo! Without Kyuubee, your arm wouldn't be healed right now!

    His arm has the power to even defy God. So, who needs healing?

    user 259107

    Nilix said:
    But Kamijo! Without Kyuubee, your arm wouldn't be healed right now!

    Lol. I see what you did there, but SoGeBu is his right arm, not left :).

    Khari

    A006 said:
    His arm has the power to even defy God. So, who needs healing?

    Missed the joke I see

    brianman50

    "Die, Monster! You don't belong in this world!"

    "It is not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was brought back by GIRLS who wished to pay ME tribute."

    "Tribute? You steal girls' souls and make them your slaves!"

    "Perhaps the same could be said of all religions..."

    "Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill-needs a savior such as you"

    "What is a man?" -throws wine glass- "Someone who can't become a Puella Magi. But enough talk - have at you!"

    LJS

    Nilix said:
    But Kamijo! Without Kyuubee, your arm wouldn't be healed right now!

    Don't worry, I know a certain frog-faced doctor.

    Himegami Akane

    There really should be a pool like, "Everybody loves Mami".

    Wiliam

    Himegami_Akane said:
    There really should be a pool like, "Everybody loves Mami".

    You know what , Brilliant Idea XD

    Red Inugami

    brianman50 said:
    "Die, Monster! You don't belong in this world!"

    "It is not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was brought back by GIRLS who wished to pay ME tribute."

    "Tribute? You steal girls' souls and make them your slaves!"

    "Perhaps the same could be said of all religions..."

    "Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill-needs a savior such as you"

    "What is a man?" -throws wine glass- "Someone who can't become a Puella Magi. But enough talk - have at you!"

    Brilliant.

    raitie2000

    long speech incoming

    clapman7

    brianman50 said:
    "Die, Monster! You don't belong in this world!"

    "It is not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was brought back by GIRLS who wished to pay ME tribute."

    "Tribute? You steal girls' souls and make them your slaves!"

    "Perhaps the same could be said of all religions..."

    "Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill-needs a savior such as you"

    "What is a man?" -throws wine glass- "Someone who can't become a Puella Magi. But enough talk - have at you!"

    Thank You.

    PicoHan

    i love you touma