Operation is not guaranteed if not used with the standard system software provided by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Case cover film
Wireless LAN (Infrastructure): 2-3 persons
Unauthorized reproduction and rental is prohibited.
"Memory Stick DUO"
~the thing not quite sure what it is, Count Spring Onion, and KAITO of desire~
Colorful Palette Carafuru Paretto, Minami's site: http://carafuru.web.fc2.com/
Number of players: 1-39
More than 1TB
Attention: Please always read.
（° ロ、° ）
Downtown, the Thing-Not-Quite-Sure-What-It-Is has appeared!
To search for the truth, our Chibi Miku-san and her dog Hamo set out for a great adventure!
When in trouble, use spring onion!
This game looks like an eccentric, stylish, action-like ADV, but it actually IS an action game, with spring onion as the key!
Watch as the familiar cast members run amok all over the screen! Chibi Miku-san game makes its long-awaited appearance on the PSP!
Please understand that, depending on the time of purchase, there may be slight variations in the design and contents within the same product.
I want you to think, from the bottom of your heart
This is from the lyrics of the song World is Mine.
This software is only for the PSP (R).
~The thing not quite sure what it is, Count Spring Onion, and KAITO of desire~
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.
Select a favorite group to add this post to: