Danbooru

Read the rules before proceeding!

728b1c7d73330a49ca8565d4ce0794c5
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    Dew

    my only question is why hasn't anyone done this before?

    user 267184

    Dew said:
    my only question is why hasn't anyone done this before?

    someone did. But no one uploads it here.

    OkashiiNaito

    So Alice now possesses Geno?

    Guess that explains why he hasn't blown up Japan yet.

    Breezy

    The only doll she'll EVER need

    Hareoic

    Fund it indeed!

    SolarBlade

    Alice’s dream of having self-aware doll that have its own soul finally came true.

    PeejsterM

    Super Marisa RPG.
    Make it happen!

    manonthe3up

    OkashiiNaito said:
    So Alice now possesses Geno?

    Guess that explains why he hasn't blown up Japan yet.

    Seriously, though, this turn of events makes him more likely to be in a DIFFERENT fighting game (wink wink)...

    NeverGonnaGive

    Ah, finally, an angle where those curls don't look like a weird nose.

    Red Inugami

    SolarBlade said:
    Alice’s dream of having self-aware doll that have its own soul finally came true.

    But he's actually a spirit that possessed a doll. Not the same thing as an artificially created consciousness. Alice basically wants to make an android.

    Tombolo

    T5J8F8 said:
    Ah, finally, an angle where those curls don't look like a weird nose.

    For YEARS I thought the curls were his nose and the little circle-y deals were his eyes.

    ChinaZAI

    Alice looks gorgeous in this picture...