To Aru Kagami no Electron/Positron Gun
"inyou" = "yin-yang" or the concept of "two sides of the same coin" IE: positive and negative (when the 'you' in 'inyou' is combined with 'denshi'[electron] you get the word for positron[youdenshi]
It actually says "laser," but for all intents and purposes, think of it as a tsunde-ray.
Lucky Star: Side story
...But aren't electron guns supposed to be fired in beams?
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.