* Spend too much time on a single frame, and it takes forever, so I make some compromises.
* Make drawing the next frame easier by displaying the previous frame on a background layer. Incidentally, I suck at posing stick figures.
2. Flesh it out.
1. Draw the stick figure animation.
3. Finish it up.
I use the finished frames to increase the number of frames. Being able to select the scope and comparing them side-by-side saves a lot of trouble.
More frames make for a smoother animation.
* A pen width of 2 or 3 dots works nicely. Using different colours for the different parts makes the shape easier to recognize.
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Third-Party Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.
Select a favorite group to add this post to: