When I was small, I used to badger my parents about not having an older brother or sister.
Those of you who don't have older brothers or sisters yourselves know what I'm talking about, don't you?
Forget fantasies, she's my ideal older sister. I would try to have sex with her at least 10 times a week.
That's fine by me...!
Kyon-kun, don't do it!!
Ho ho ho... Mikuru-chan should die of a heart attack too!
N... No, please! Please... don't!!
Call Asahina-san "Oneesama"...?
I do feel that this isn't the kind of thing you do to someone who says things like, "I'd love to have a little sister,"
You don't have to force it, really!
but my own dreams of having a big sister are not few in number.
And to top that, it's playing sister with none other than Asahina-san?
This is perfect, Haruhi.
As a bonus, this is Haruhi's command.
This is an imagination game that couldn't happen under any other circumstances.
All right, Haruhi. Count me in.
However, I'm going to take one small liberty.
R... Really, you don't have to!
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.
Select a favorite group to add this post to: