I know! John McLaughlin!
I wanted to see him live when he came to Japan, and I regret missing it even now.
Likes or dislikes aside...
Lit: Before (talking about) likes...
Well then, let's try the jazz route!
If it's not that, then country...?
Ha! Johnny Hiland!
No no no.
You don't mean the historic guitar pervert Jarzombek...?
I'm not a pervert!
There's no way you couldn't admire his guitar ability.
No... I'm somehow sorry that I joined this club with such a light feeling...
Ah, John Petrucci? His growth since the beginning of G3 is splendid, isn't it?
I got it! Jeff Watson! You admired his eight-finger tapping, right?
Ah, I see... Jason Becker... if there was anything that could be done for him to recover from his illness...
Could it possibly be John Norum? You're a fan of the Dokken era?
Or alternately, you like the loud ones like John 5 or James Root?
His sound has also become more spectacular...
7 string... huh...?
Ehhh... he came to Japan, huh...
If I don't say anything here, they'll figure out that I can't play the guitar...
Jeff Golub? Jeff Richman? John Scofield? Joe Pass? Could it be Django?
Sorry, sorry, I forgot one! Joe Satriani!
Which guitarists do you like?
Errm, that's not...
Ah, John Sykes! Did you like to string it like Whitesnake?
Or Joe Perry? Definitely with a foundation of blues...
Do you mean Jeff Loomis?! You have a preference for stuff like technical 7-string?
Um... that's not it...
Jeff Kollman!? You like the type of guitarist who adheres to his sound?
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.