Danbooru

Read the rules before proceeding!

Resized to 85% of original (view original) Loading...
Sample
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    Observing

    There is no limit to how sexy people can draw her. No limit.

    If the series were longer we might have had a chance to see her in this outfit.

    The picture dramas don't count.

    Tieria

    No, if the series were longer we still wouldn't have seen it. They chose not to include it in Code Geass due to how complicated it would be to animate. Basically, they were being lazy. I mean, look at the amount of failure in the last several episodes of R2.

    They did, however, promise to put it in a picture drama, so that was their way of making it "count".

    Mazryonh

    I'm confused. Was this CC's original outfit as designed by CLAMP before those in charge of the budget decided it was too awesome to animate?

    I would definitely have preferred to have seen in her in this dress in an actual episode.

    Coenraad

    I agree with you Mazryonh

    Emporer-Wakamoto

    Mazryonh said:
    I'm confused. Was this CC's original outfit as designed by CLAMP before those in charge of the budget decided it was too awesome to animate?

    I would definitely have preferred to have seen in her in this dress in an actual episode.

    It was going to be the outfit she wore as "Empress" instead of that straight jacket from Season 1. Sunrise got lazy and decided that it was to difficult to animate (they got CLAMP to do the designs, they knew what they were getting into!) so they just went with the straight jacket without any sort of explanation.

    Mazryonh

    Emporer-Wakamoto said:
    It was going to be the outfit she wore as "Empress" instead of that straight jacket from Season 1.

    Thank you for the information. This sure beats that silly straitjacket, which looked more like a prison uniform to me (even Kallen is forced to wear a straitjacket similar to CC's in R2).

    I guess even a series as popular and well-funded as Code Geass has to cut back sometimes, if some of the flak I heard about the animation quality dips in R2 were any indication.

    Tieria

    Mazryonh said:
    Thank you for the information. This sure beats that silly straitjacket, which looked more like a prison uniform to me (even Kallen is forced to wear a straitjacket similar to CC's in R2).

    I guess even a series as popular and well-funded as Code Geass has to cut back sometimes, if some of the flak I heard about the animation quality dips in R2 were any indication.

    That's because it is a prison uniform. If you think back to Episode 1, it was what C.C. was wearing in the capsule while being trasported by the Britannian military.