Danbooru

Read the rules before proceeding!

Add6c1958f2886031d7f161db3a3a477
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    Soljashy

    Oh my sack, a Zimbabwean dollar. My poor, poor neighbour. I never thought I'd see the day...!

    Kabi

    30.000.000 zimbabwean... 1 dollar...
    100 yen... 1 dollar...

    10k zimbabwean its not even a yen...

    Granola

    Zimbabwe has officially stopped using its currency a month ago because it got too bad.

    To buy one Zimbabwe beer with the first Zimbabwe dollar coins (before they removed the zeros a few times) would take an amount of coins the size of Neptune.

    Tetrominon

    Someone in Gensokyo has a cruel, cruel sense of humor, to have left her that.

    Soljashy

    Tetrominon said:
    Someone in Gensokyo has a cruel, cruel sense of humor, to have left her that.

    That would be Marisa, of course.

    WillieGR

    Marisa... she doesn't LOOK like she did that on purpose... however, she DOES love to tease and torture Reimu to the point of getting beat up ^_^

    Soljashy

    Click "Next" and all shall be revealed.

    user 109289

    Poor Popota, being coerced into being Reimu's shill.

    chowell

    A friend of mine collects a lot of currency. Recently he showed me a Zimbabwean 10-trillion-dollar bill he had just acquired.

    JakeBob

    Oh, that's just mean.

    FoolyDooly

    There is no currency exchange in Genshokyo

    makkun

    FoolyDooly said:
    There is no currency exchange in Genshokyo

    What would a money exchange do with a 10.000 Zimbabwean dollar??

    FoolyDooly

    makkun said:
    What would a money exchange do with a 10.000 Zimbabwean dollar??

    you can't exchange it, even if it was worth something?

    Schrobby

    makkun said:
    What would a money exchange do with a 10.000 Zimbabwean dollar??

    Use it as toilet paper, since a piece of toilet paper would be more expensive.

    Jaremaru

    At the time reimu speaks to popota is just a win LOL!!

    Corbun

    Kabi said:
    30.000.000 zimbabwean... 1 dollar...
    100 yen... 1 dollar...

    10k zimbabwean its not even a yen...

    you should probably stop using . for ,

    Saladofstones

    Corbun said:
    you should probably stop using . for ,

    Different countries use . instead of ,

    Ande

    Looks like Zimbabwe is doing a bit better. Right now 10,000 ZWD is equal to around 26.60. Well...at least she can buy bread and lunch-meat now.

    MMaestro

    Ande said:
    Looks like Zimbabwe is doing a bit better. Right now 10,000 ZWD is equal to around 26.60. Well...at least she can buy bread and lunch-meat now.

    Actually, Zimbabwe abandoned the old currency so that 10,000 bill isn't even valid anymore.