Danbooru

Read the rules before proceeding!

hope estheim, lightning farron, yorha no. 2 type b, and yorha no. 9 type s (final fantasy, final fantasy xiii, nier (series), nier automata, and square enix)

hope estheim, lightning farron, yorha no. 2 type b, and yorha no. 9 type s (final fantasy, final fantasy xiii, nier (series), nier automata, and square enix)

  • Comments
  • Share
  • Copyrights

    Characters

    Tags

    Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    dreminh

    shota on nutshell

    kyodie666

    Been waiting for something like this.

    GoldSaw

    Selvokaz said:

    You both might as well forget it, it ain't ever gonna happen except in your dreams.

    That's true, 2B's attachment to 9S is due to a story reason and has nothing to do with romance. It's kinda the same way with Lightning and Hope.

    brightdown

    GoldSaw said:

    That's true, 2B's attachment to 9S is due to a story reason and has nothing to do with romance. It's kinda the same way with Lightning and Hope.

    Actually the tie in novel, 2b's sword, and her message to 9s in the flight unit all reveal that 2b does have feelings for 9s.

    As for Lightning Hope is actually the one that she wanted to see when she felt lonely at the end of LR.

    Selvokaz

    brightdown said:

    Actually the tie in novel, 2b's sword, and her message to 9s in the flight unit all reveal that 2b does have feelings for 9s.

    As for Lightning Hope is actually the one that she wanted to see when she felt lonely at the end of LR.

    I don't recall her wanting to see Hope, so much as he was the construct that was with her during that whole ordeal, not out of some shota feelings.

    brightdown

    Selvokaz said:

    I don't recall her wanting to see Hope, so much as he was the construct that was with her during that whole ordeal, not out of some shota feelings.

    It was stated in the LR novel that came with the japanese release. The western release of LR was heavily censored.