Today I thought I'd answer a question that came up with the previous post.
Is this about those who said "It's the same guy that was with the Lamia"?
Naturally, we're different people. The one from last time was my big bro. In fact, we're a group of eight brothers...
I'm the second son
eldest son♥lamiasecond son♥mermaidthird son♥slimefourth son♥harpyfifth sonTBAsixth sonTBAseventh sonTBAeighth sonTBA
you have pointlessly many brothers, you know
Even so, don't you look way too similar?
My big brother and I are twins, so it's no surprise we look alike.
speaking of which, the eight of us were born as twins, triplets, and triplets again
is your mother a monster?!
Actually, did you have to go to the point of using another artist's characters just to explain something like that?
Sorry, I borrowed them without asking.
And why is there a hot pot on the kotatsu anyway!?
The Chinese cabbage is ready!
You too, don't eat it like it's normal!
shungiku, shungiku... garland chrysanthemum, used as an ingredient in stews
shirataki, shirataki... a food made from konjak starch
This year we're having a warm winter, so the ingredients are cheap!
The end, without so much as a punchline
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.