Danbooru

Read the rules before proceeding!

1ce42a9b9b6c05e9cd797176c90ebfd5
  • Comments
  • Share
  • Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

    monhan

    Now this is an interesting one, thanks to N-Forza of MotK for noticing it.

    Multi-layered sandwich, with Alice meat.

    Hoobajoob

    Monochrome? Aya wears red and earth tones all the time.

    Does that alphes_(style) tag really apply to art by alphes himself?

    monhan

    Hoobajoob said:

    Monochrome? Aya wears red and earth tones all the time.

    Does that alphes_(style) tag really apply to art by alphes himself?

    Black wings, white shirt I'd say she's more Black White than even Marisa herself.

    And not all of them are by Alphes(Koishi, Flan, Satori).

    Hoobajoob

    monhan said:
    And not all of them are by Alphes(Koishi, Flan, Satori).

    Ah ok, I saw the artist tag and assumed this was directly made by him.

    Quwanti

    None of them are by alphes.

    ninryu

    As I said, EVERYONE loves Alice.

    monhan

    Quwanti said:

    None of them are by alphes.

    You're right. I just noticed when I look at them closer. They're all from that other guy.
    Thanks for correcting it, Quwanti.

    GMO

    Coincidence doesn't begin to describe this.

    *sigh* At least I have something to be glad about Sanae being on the 11th spot.

    FJH

    GMO said:
    *sigh* At least I have something to be glad about Sanae being on the 11th spot.

    Wasn't Sanae 11th last year too? (or was that th year before... )

    ReimusHusband

    Poor Alice. Although Im really happy Reimu got first again.

    259

    HighPriest said:

    ...I was quite disappointed with this year's results.

    I'm actually really glad with this turnout. The top three spots are nearly perfect this time and I think if Koishi hadn't been featured in 13.5, Sakuya would have been able to secure the godly trinity.

    The Shadow

    259 said:

    I'm actually really glad with this turnout. The top three spots are nearly perfect this time and I think if Koishi hadn't been featured in 13.5, Sakuya would have been able to secure the godly trinity.

    Perfectly boring.

    Though, on the whole, I liked the results.

    HighPriest

    Well, to each their own, I just find the main characters very boring. I've always been much more into the supporting cast, in most of the games. Though Koishi on 3rd place was surprising.

    Kadoya

    The DDC girls didn't make much of a dent though. But then again, KanColle really bit a lot of people (well I wasn't noticing Touhou as of late so I have very little knowledge of them besides Wakasagihime, Sekibanki, and Kagerou) and that Hata is way better. And Yuuka and Futo took a dive.

    And the sisters found themselves a new person to sandwich between themselves.

    Updated by Kadoya

    BloodCri

    ninryu said:

    As I said, EVERYONE loves Alice.

    Yeah. The only reason she's 6ths is everyone is crowding around her to get a piece. Course no one really wants to contest the scarlet sisters and their spots directly next to Alice. They're the real winners in this contest.

    Zaku Zelo

    ReimusHusband said:

    Poor Alice. Although Im really happy Reimu got first again.

    Reimu's come in first place in every poll since 2008. It's nothing special.

    ReimusHusband

    Zaku_Zelo said:

    Reimu's come in first place in every poll since 2008. It's nothing special.

    It's special to me considering Reimu is my favorite character. ...Although that's probably painfully obvious.

    M4573R5P4RK

    I would've liked to see Marisa take first but she'll break Reimu's chain of wins one of these years. I just know it...