hata no kokoro, soga no tojiko, and toyosatomimi no miko (touhou) drawn by indosou
I'm sorry for making you worry, Tojiko... I have neglected you all this time.
Buddhism makes its followers obey like sheep; it's a religion for the weak...
That's not suitable for the daughter of a ruler like me.
Kokoro is a youkai that I produced.
It's not that I really gave birth to her, so I could be a token father figure for her...
What does she mean by a-... acknowledging!?
I guess Byakuren does have a point...
Oh, we do have a candidate over here.
I guess I'll have to take this responsibility and raise her.
Anyway, it's dangerous to let her stay in that temple.
I'll take her back, become her father, and maybe I'll have to teach her how to become a ruler.
Next, I'll need a mother figure.
But, I have decided.
I would like you to...
Someone who can discipline Kokoro even in my absence, a devout Taoist to be the mother.
Hey, Crown Prince! What were you talking about with Byakuren!?
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Third-Party Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.
Select a favorite group to add this post to: