Slime-girl's mode of life
Liquid creature who lives mainly in forests. Quiet nature. It seems like it isn't capable of deep thoughts.
It separates from a Slime big enough and then grows.
Height: around 10cm
A lot of them can be found in the shade of rocks or under leaves.
They grow into adults mainly drinking clean water from the morning mist.
Height: about 50cm
They usually live on treetops, eating small animals or bird's eggs. They stroll around actively.
Sometimes it happens that they suddenly fall down on people walking by.
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.