The way how we did not quickly end this skirmish and lost after elaborately provoking them is due to our conceited commander looking down on Nishizumi.
Defending the flag tank by just one KV tank is not suitable for maneuver warfare. This too is a mistake in the commander's judgement.
This battle turned out to be a information warfare via infantry scouts, and we had enemy scouts spotted during the delay time - however our commander was fast asleep and took no actions whatsoever. This again is our commander's fatal mistake.
Comrades, your unreserved opinions are requested!!
Our encirclement formation may have been leaked on purpose, but letting our opponent know of our flag tank's escape route and moreover letting them prepare their operation is our commander's fatal failure.
The commander's delayed response against their unexpected frontal breakthrough lead to a ineffective pursuit of the enemy and thus resulted in leaving our flag tank endangered - the direct cause of our defeat.
It can also be stated that the ignorance to neglect the importance of the two-tank Ooarai detachment which I reported, and taking no actions is an err by our commander.
● Lovey Dovey Pravda 10
The debriefing of the Ooarai match shall now commence!
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.