And there's no human who can time themselves so perfectly.
So, for instance, every time she defended, she'd have to keep activating it for exactly one second.
...Hinanawi Tenshi starts for her team!
And facing off against her...
If she's off by 0.1 seconds, it won't be effective.
If she goes amiss, even just to 0.99 or 1.01 seconds, some damage will get through.
The effect isn't perfect if she doesn't ascertain the instant of impact.
Not to worry.
As far as I can tell, it's practically a cheat ability.
Stopping time to nullify damage, turn power back on the opponent...
Is there no fear of it disrupting the balance of the match?
Come to think of it, there's that technique taught to her.
First up for the Lost Servant Combination is...
And so the performance battle comes to an end.
Episode 919: It Should Be Okay, Right? From the Artist's Pixiv page.
An Instant Walking the Tightrope
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.