So in Japan, what gestures do you make when food is delicious?
Looks like Sanae's pose is really something unforgivable in Turkey.
Don't do it, no matter what.
Ah, in Japan, huh?
Well I wonder about that.... Vegas, did we have something like that?
This pose is from.....
In Holland, we have a gesture to outwardly show that the food is good. It goes like this.
Now then, the Japanese "Guts Pose"...
In Turkey, we do this.
I WILL SANAELATE YOU! Actually: "That is absolutely unforgivable!" (Yurusanae)
...means "F**k you" in Turkey.
Helepolis's Sudden Gesture Lecture
※Turkey is known as トルコ (Toruko) in Japanese
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.