It's a chaotic mess!
This creature is "ドサクサ妖精 (Dosakusa Fairy") from Mahoujin GuruGuru.
This yell is a pun for "daikonran (a chaotic mess)" and "daikon (radish)."
This is good. What kind of meat is this?
You're going to say that, Vegas...?
Yaay! Let's eat!
We haven't ordered pork or horse meat, so eat as much as you want!
I AM SORRY, HELEPOLIS! IT'LL BE ALL RIGHT, IT'LL BE ALL RIGHT, I SAY, IT WAS JUST A LIE! NO PROBLEM NO PROBLEM (in Chinese)!!!
Nice, DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!
This "sosou call" is used when someone makes a mistake. See also Gengorou's online Japanese slang word dictionary. (Japanese page)
This must be Japanese culture!!
C'mon! Eat up, eat up!
The ability to freeze the room with just one word.
My first proper meal in two days!
No no no!! This is chicken!! We didn't order any pork!!
Why do you do things which you were told not to do!?
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.