I know about this. This is that middle-schooler disease thing... "Chuunibyou", or "8th-grader disease", describing the adolescent mindset that comes up with overpowered, Mary Sue/Gary Stu fantasies and such.
In the fate that should occur?
...doesn't that make you want to meddle in it a bit?
No, Saigyouji interfering is no lie...
...Sakuya sure has it tough too.
It's a pretty fancy trick, really.
Being made to go along with your whims...
The many threads of fate...
Oh, right, right.
That was unexpectedly simple.
Is it really worth bothering about Saigyouji?
But if you consider a fate that is already complete as being fixed...
You're bothering me so, go do it elsewhere.
What do you think, Patchy?
No, not that.
Oh, come on!
...are countlessly spun into the "world yet to come".
Pay a little attention, will you?!
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.