It's a pretty fancy trick, really.
...Sakuya sure has it tough too.
No, Saigyouji interfering is no lie...
...doesn't that make you want to meddle in it a bit?
In the fate that should occur?
I know about this. This is that middle-schooler disease thing... "Chuunibyou", or "8th-grader disease", describing the adolescent mindset that comes up with overpowered, Mary Sue/Gary Stu fantasies and such.
That was unexpectedly simple.
Is it really worth bothering about Saigyouji?
Being made to go along with your whims...
The many threads of fate...
Oh, right, right.
What do you think, Patchy?
But if you consider a fate that is already complete as being fixed...
You're bothering me so, go do it elsewhere.
No, not that.
Oh, come on!
...are countlessly spun into the "world yet to come".
Pay a little attention, will you?!
If you believe a post does not belong on this site, you can flag for its deletion. As a reminder, the following are some common reasons for flagging a post:
- Not anime-related
- Furry: a character has body fur or an animal face
- Watermark: text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist
- Poor compression: JPEG artifacts
- Guro: mutilation, extreme bodily distension
- Bad proportions: extremely large breasts or penises
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake translations: Made up translations are banned
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate: just parent to the original
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead
Enter a reason:
If this post was automatically deleted, then it means at least ten janitors all thought it didn't belong on the site. If you still believe this image was wrongfully deleted, then you can appeal its deletion.
All users are limited to one appeal a day. For more details, please read the wiki.