For moments when a charismatic or cool demeanour is destroyed
- For comical situations only.
- No meta-knowledge about the character should be required to enjoy the humour.
- The change must be dramatic, not subtle.
- Both 'charismatic' and 'broken' version of the character must be present within the same image, and be consequential events (i.e. a cool mode and embarrassed mode presented separately in expression charts does not count).
- See images from the first row of this pool for a clearer idea.