What is this:
For Firefox and Chrome, it adds the choice of uploading to Danbooru to the context menu you get when you right click an image, and presents an upload dialogue with tag completion.
It also adds tag completion to various fields on the website.
The latest version is 0.5.1.
Open the extension file with Firefox.
The next time you load a Danbooru page an update should start. Wait for the '◊' to turn blue, answering 'Allow' when prompted for more space.
This will also add an "Upload to Danbooru" option when right clicking an image.
Keys for the autocompleter popup:
- Enter or click completes the tag,
- Ctrl+Enter or Ctrl+click completes the tag without closing the search popup,
- Insert or Ctrl+E gets related tags for the currently selected tag,
- Escape closes the search box.
- In the Firefox upload dialog, right click opens a tag search,
You can use * as a search wildcard.
The source code is available on Github
Updated by ilpalazzo-sama