Based on the rule (paraphrased):
Any page(s) from an otherwise approved sequential story (comic) pool generally should be approved.
Generally speaking we consider a comic to start and finish based on the naming/numbering scheme provided by the artist for the comic.
Example (Life of Maid):
That being said, it is possible for the artist to use a different naming/numbering scheme for the comic's title while confirming its place within the comic as a whole in the description.
Example (Touhou 4koma - (kiku hitomoji)):
東方・カラー4コマ漫画：Ｍａｓｔｅｒ ａｎｄ Ｐｕｐｉｌ
The description states that page 突貫特訓 is part of 東方・カラー4コマ漫画
Be sure to check the description if something seems to be part of a comic but is not specifically titled as such.
What type of requests belong here:
- Any request regarding pages from a comic that were not approved where other pages from the same comic were.
What types of requests do not belong here:
- Any general appeal request. This is not the appeals thread nor are appeals its intent.
- Any request regarding images from generic pools aka dat ass or clever. The rule was never intended for images in these pools.
- Any request regarding fully unapproved comics. No one approved any part of the content so you will have to appeal it in the deletion appeal thread.
- Any pages from a comic that were specifically deleted via a deletion request.
- Any pages from comics where the only page(s) visible where uploaded by a contributor. They automatically bypass the mod queue and as such are not considered approved with regards to the aforementioned rule.
- Requests from comic pools where multiple pages were uploaded at the same time but less then half of those pages were actually accepted.
Again this is not an appeal thread. The purpose of this thread is to bring to the attention of the mods any page(s)from comics that should by the aforementioned rule most likely have been approved.
That being said, this is not a get out of jail free card. Any page(s) from an otherwise approved comic that break TOS or are simply awful will very likely not be approved.
Lastly it is VERY important that any requests for pages of a comic to be approved are in fact directly related to the comic. Posts for missing pages of comics may very well be taken at face value so be very sure of what you are requesting.
If the title, content and description of the posts you want approved do not match the existing approved comic (even if the content is vaguely related) it is not part of the same comic and needs to be appealed as a whole on its own in the deletion appeal thread.
Updated by S1eth