Current Phase: (keine0)
Templates, The Establishment of the Five Guides, Knowledgebase and Table of Contents
Last Edit: 2010-08-20
- Introduction of Wiki Templates (done 2010-08-17, in beta)
- They will have a prefix of template:
- The aim is to have convenient copy-pasta pages that will help contributors get started on new Wiki pages.
- They also aim to keep the Danbooru Wiki's pages to a standard look
- Bonus: they contain mini hints to remind Wiki writers on the art of Danbooru wiki writing.
- Addition of the Table of Contents (done 2010-08-19, in alpha)
- Similar to Help>Help Topics in well-documented Mac and Windows apps.
- Easy way of looking up a specific help topic within the Five Guides .
- Complete Contributor Guide (in progress 2010-08-20)
- Aims to give a clear guide to Danbooru standards in the Posts and the Wiki.
- Aims to give a clear guide to using features important to contributors, including Firefox addons.
- Finishing contributor guide first, important because the Wiki editing will become easier with those templates up and standards defined.
- Also meant to ease the workload on Janitors, Mods and Admins, because uploaders will know what pictures are wanted, and what aren't.
- Addition of the Forum Knowledge Base
- Offers a list of hot forum threads for frequently asked questions and frequently encountered issues.
- Sorted by Categories.
 The Five Guides are the Lurker Guide, Contributor Guide, Developer Guide, Feature Help and the Terms of Service
- Front Page improvements are ongoing throughout the Wiki rewrite.