Danbooru

Opinion on Uploading A Bright Future 3

Posted under General

I'm posting it here because I think this certainly needs others' attention before I upload any pages of A Bright Future 3 (Refer to as BR3).

Unlike the rest of the series , BR3 is a CYOA. Aside for continuity's sake, I think it benefits from Danbooru's translation feature for hyperlinking.

However, there are a few problems that I came across:
- BR3 is a huge series of images (Totalling up to 121 images)
- Most of the images are of 400x500 resolution. And regrettably, some of them have questionable quality. Refer to the 18th and 66th images (Not sure how pixiv tolerates direct-linking, so no hyperlinking on them...)

The only thing I can contribute to BR3 is a translation as complete as possible. I won't mind uploading them by batches as long as someone is willing to approve them.

====================

tldr version: I'll be uploading and translating a set of 121 small images which are related to the last two series, and would like some opinions on it beforehand.

Updated by スラッシュ

Unless each one of these pictures is a worthy upload alone, do not even think of uploading the entire set. This is also the rule we have for uploading doujinshi.

The sake of continuity is a very poor excuse to upload low quality images.

Each image is to be treated separately. Do not upload them all, because I guarantee it'll fuck your upload ratio pretty badly if like 90% of them don't get accepted.

If someone wants to play along with the full game they can go do it on pixiv. Just because danbooru can handle the translation doesn't mean this is the best place.

Or, I guess, try your luck and upload them... but I won't be able to justify approving them myself.

Simple art does not make it necessarily bad, and I think this stuff is pretty good. And in this particular case, there's a solid argument to be made in favor of continuity, despite our rule of thumb regarding doujinshi. If you're making a pool of this and making a commitment to translating it, I'd approve them.

スラッシュ said:
Simple art does not make it necessarily bad, and I think this stuff is pretty good. And in this particular case, there's a solid argument to be made in favor of continuity, despite our rule of thumb regarding doujinshi. If you're making a pool of this and making a commitment to translating it, I'd approve them.

Pretty much this. It ties into existing series, which is a plus, and you seem committed to translating it.

It's up

Also, you're free to suggest things to improve it.

Thanks again for this.

EDIT: Only bolded letters are linked right now.
EDIT1: And it's completely uploaded and approved. Thanks to all who contributed for it.

Updated