Danbooru

Pointless Pools

Posted under General

Hillside_Moose said:
pool #1615 - "Epic Fail"
Redundant with the failure tag.

Added failure where it was missing, notified the pool creator and deleted.

Log said: While most of the bad food tag qualifies for the pool most of what's currently in the pool doesn't qualify for bad food in the least.

Agreed. I think "food of doom" is just not a great name. Inappropriate Food or something along those lines might make more sense.

pool #1617 - "Touhou - Everyone is straight in Gensokyo"
This pool seems like a reaction to the talks regarding getting rid of the heterosexual tag. A touhou couple search should would work, or touhou -yuri rating:e for sex.

Hm, yes, since couple is defined as heterosexual, it's probably redundant. Curious to hear what others say and see if I'm missing something though.

jxh2154 said

Hm, yes, since couple is defined as heterosexual, it's probably redundant. Curious to hear what others say and see if I'm missing something though.

Half of the pool didn't have the couple tag, and the pool was actually intended to show characters that show at least an attraction to opposite sex, where the tag couple didn't necessarily fit in. (that's what I think)

unicogirl said:
What happened to the Pool about breasts that (if I remember the summary) adhere to gravity, it wasn't related to the hanging_breasts tag just so you know.

Natural Breasts? No one knows. It's deletion was mentioned in this thread a while back, but no one actually requested for it to be deleted here.

evazion said: pool #1721 - "I'm gonna rape you"

[/quote]
Deleted.

evazion said: pool #1741 - Kimonos and Katanas
Entirely redundant. Just search kimono katana.

Deleted.

pool #1528 - Scared to Sleep Alone
It's not a bad concept, but there's no reason for it to be a pool instead of a tag. I don't understand why people are so quick to create new pools yet reluctant to create new tags.

Leaving until someone comes up with said replacement tag.

1 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 164