Danbooru

Edits to Pools under my account that I don't recall

Posted under General

I just checked my account profile to make sure everything was okay and noticed that there were a ton of changes to pool #330 (Clever) at 2010-04-24 19:04 and pool #903 (Disgustingly Adorable) at 2010-04-25 02:46 that my account says I supposedly did but the only one I recall was adding post #658874 to pool #903 only, all the others I have no idea where they came from or who did it. The person who edited the Clever pool also seems to have a problem with the iPad as she/he removed post #605955, post #606928, and post #648027.

I don't even know how to mass add or delete from a pool (as you can notice from my changes to pool #1626) so is it possible someone went on my account? There's been no changes anywhere else (no unknown comments or forum/wiki edits, etc.) so I think this just might be an error but I'd like to confirm if it's something on my side or just a mistake that Danbooru might've made. Thanks.

P.S. This is making me nervous so I decided to change my password and run a system check for any keyloggers or such (before I change my password, of course).

Updated

If you look at the actual pool history, you'll notice that the huge changes never happened (at least, they weren't attributed to your account). This may have been a server hiccup when someone reverted a recent vandals changes. Perhaps if you had been the last one to add or remove from the pool, the reversion might have been attributed to your account.

The same sort of thing happens if someone edits a really old posts tags. They may be attributed with changing the rating when they really didn't because of how the server works. In reality, the rating stayed the same but was attributed to their account.

That was all speculation by the way.

Also, I doubt someone hijacked your account. Unless you're on someone's enemies list, there is just nothing in it for the hacker to hack some random person's account unless he or she has some clout on the site or something.

That does seem plausible. I added one to a Disgustingly Adorable pool and deleted one from a Clever pool and I can see that you're correct about the pool history. Looking at my other pool edits, I noticed that these two edits aren't the only ones that appear on my record that claims I edited something that I didn't.

Oh well. Even if the record stays with me that I did these pool edits, at least my account is safe. That's very nice to know. Thanks!