Danbooru

Members can't upload more than 10 posts a day

Posted under General

This way, we don't have to worry anymore about getting restricted because of excessive flooding. I also got jailed because of posting too many pictures consecutively. In my case, i really didn't thought about it, although i had a queasy feeling at some point. Sometimes the borders between boosted contributing of great work and flooding are flowing into each other and it can be hard to overlook what you are doing.

Kaworu said:
This way, we don't have to worry anymore about getting restricted because of excessive flooding. I also got jailed because of posting too many pictures consecutively. In my case, i really didn't thought about it, although i had a queasy feeling at some point. Sometimes the borders between boosted contributing of great work and flooding are flowing into each other and it can be hard to overlook what you are doing.

I think that border got crossed a long time ago when you uploaded like 7 consecutive pages in a few hours span.

Kaworu said:

Spoken like a true addict.

Kaworu said:
I would say "freakish" but, well, i guess i learned my lesson. XD

*sigh*

About this limitation how does it exactly work? I still can't upload a thing. Does the restriction go off on the next day, or 24h after the 10th image upload?

EDIT: answered myself, could upload two just now

Updated